Terms Of Service
Last updated: April 22, 2022
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under Interpretations and Definitions, they are located Here.
You are strictly prohibited to use RitaBot against the ToS of discord or for illegal purposes. We are doing our best to prevent these activities, while trying to provide the best user experience as possible. If you find people or communities using RitaBot against the ToS of discord or even for illegal activities, please send us an email to [email protected]
We (RitaBot) own and retain all rights for public available data (including but not limited to templates). We grant you the permission to use this available data for your own needs, but strictly disallow any commercial use. You therefore shall not sell, license or otherwise commercialize the data except if the permission was expressly granted to you.
- RitaBot is provided as-is. There are no guarantees that it will be available in the future, and its purpose or availability may be changed at any time.
- Usage Data including backups may be deleted at any time.
- Any "pro" or "premium" Features are not guaranteed. They may change or be revoked at any time.
- Access to all or specific Features of RitaBot may be revoked, for all or a specific user, at any time.
To operate RitaBot and in specific the Database we use requieres we save some information about You, your Discord server and the members.
- Usernames & Discriminators.
- Server Name & ID
- Channel ID's, Role ID's and User/Owner ID's
S.A.L.T.S Stands for Subscription, Activation, Limitations, Termination and Suspension Policy. This describes Our policies and procedures on how each of the aformentioned processes are handled.
By using the Service, You agree to the following processes and be subject to enforcment of them. Please refer to S.A.L.T.S Policy for more information.