Comment on page
The official documentation of RitaBot. Breaking the language barrier for thousands of people.
RitaBot is a fast, automatic Discord Translating Bot. Allowing communication across the language barrier from features like automatic-channel translation, to flag reaction translations and many more.
Rita was created because of a drive to communicate with others. Chatting platforms are awesome things and allow fast & simple communication across the entire world. However, something as simple as translating messages for others to understand can become so complicated. Across the internet, there are hundreds of translation bots but a flaw in many of them is increasing costs, changing features & overall difficulty to use.
This is where RitaBot came in. Many bots feature translations which are pricey due to hosting costs & translation costs. Rita, however, is an affordable bot & getting translations straight from the Google Translation API.
In this documentation, we'll teach you the functionalities and abilities of RitaBot
- 🗣️ Speak with others across multiple channels using the
- 📣 Have automatic translations sent to user's DM's.
- 🪝 Use webhooks to send translations in a beautiful, user-like manner.
- 🇺🇸 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 Use flag reactions to translate any message. Simply add a reaction of the country of your choice and a translation will pop up with the languages of that country.
- 💪 The most powerful Translator Bot. Providing fast, automatic translation to thousands.
- ❤ Made with love by the Rita Dev Team
In order to pay for translations, for both Google's API and our own Machine Learning API, RITA makes use of a subscriptions with given tiers.
Last modified 4mo ago